Wow, 2020 just will not stop. Just when we think things are getting better, we get struck with yet, another heartache. With that being said, businesses are trying new things to be able to sustain income. Most have adapted to online sales. People are also trying to adapt to online school. Parents are now becoming a one income family. I have a solution for you. Direct Sales. I have been part of direct sales on/off for over 14 years and when the going gets rough, the commissions come in. I lost my job due to covid and I started to rethink my business. I started to talk about the products on Facebook and through this blog and guess what? I started getting sales. It started out at about $50 here and there, but over the past 7 months, since covid hit, I am up to $350/mo in commissions. That comes in handy when not having a consistent payday. If you decide to do a direct sales business, you first need to believe in the product, whatever that product may be. Use the product, do live videos of you using the product. People love to see how much you love what you sell. My story dates back to having stage IV cancer and not wanting to use any products that could harm my body. I found L'Bri Skincare. It is aloe based and works for me and with that I spread the word. Please check out my website, www.lbri.com/sedonaheather
Wow! The last 7 months have been a whirlwind. We have all seen what this pandemic can do to a nation. So many now depend on delivery. For groceries, for clothes, for toiletries, for skin care, for vitamins, even for cars, yes cars.
Today, I would like to share what I get delivered to stay well. Having Stage IVB Colon Cancer has been a blessing. I do not take life for granted. I live 4 today and cherish each and every moment because we are not promised tomorrow. I am human though and have bad days, but I really try to find the positive in that moment. It is not always easy, but I try. So, as I share, this is what I take. It may not be for you and you should always consult a physician.
1. 2 drops of Frankincense/Turmeric and Myrrh oil on my tongue twice a day (Morning/Night) - they also have a pill option. It's Magi-Complex http://shop.organixx.com/?a_bid=fd4823cf&chan=APsp&a_aid=5ba3b37e9c79d
2.Next, I take supplements daily. All of these I take one a day.
Bosmeric-SR - http://www.bosmeric-sr.com
Tumeric and Multi Vitamin http://shop.organixx.com/?a_bid=fd4823cf&chan=APsp&a_aid=5ba3b37e9c79d
CoQ10+ - http://www.melaleuca.com I am a member here. You can get this at most vitamin stores, I just prefer it from melaleuca. If you take a look and want to join, let me know. Totally no pressure.
3. Colon Hydrotherapy w/Coffee. I do this once a month, it detoxes your colon and the coffee helps to stimulate/detox your liver. Just google Colon Hydrotherapy and you should find a therapist who does this in your city.
4. Infared Sauna - This treatment was the defining moment for me. Once I knew I was going to stop chemo and all the drugs, I knew withdrawal was inevitable. WIth that being said, I started the Infared sauna at that time. I did the started package, 7 days in a row for 40 minutes at 140 degrees. Wow! I NEVER EVER had withdrawal from the pain, anxiety or depression meds I had been on for over 3 years.
5. I am a vegetarian. No meat for me.
6. Smoothies when you can. Best with dark green produce (Kale, Collard greens)
8. Stay Positive.
9. I drink Ice Green Tea every day with NO SUGAR.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Have a beautiful week.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
Live 4 Today! That has been my motto ever since getting out of the hospital after getting diagnosed with Stage IVB Colon Cancer. I learned to Let go and let GOD.