Wow! The last 7 months have been a whirlwind. We have all seen what this pandemic can do to a nation. So many now depend on delivery. For groceries, for clothes, for toiletries, for skin care, for vitamins, even for cars, yes cars.
Today, I would like to share what I get delivered to stay well. Having Stage IVB Colon Cancer has been a blessing. I do not take life for granted. I live 4 today and cherish each and every moment because we are not promised tomorrow. I am human though and have bad days, but I really try to find the positive in that moment. It is not always easy, but I try. So, as I share, this is what I take. It may not be for you and you should always consult a physician.
1. 2 drops of Frankincense/Turmeric and Myrrh oil on my tongue twice a day (Morning/Night) - they also have a pill option. It's Magi-Complex http://shop.organixx.com/?a_bid=fd4823cf&chan=APsp&a_aid=5ba3b37e9c79d
2.Next, I take supplements daily. All of these I take one a day.
Bosmeric-SR - http://www.bosmeric-sr.com
Tumeric and Multi Vitamin http://shop.organixx.com/?a_bid=fd4823cf&chan=APsp&a_aid=5ba3b37e9c79d
CoQ10+ - http://www.melaleuca.com I am a member here. You can get this at most vitamin stores, I just prefer it from melaleuca. If you take a look and want to join, let me know. Totally no pressure.
3. Colon Hydrotherapy w/Coffee. I do this once a month, it detoxes your colon and the coffee helps to stimulate/detox your liver. Just google Colon Hydrotherapy and you should find a therapist who does this in your city.
4. Infared Sauna - This treatment was the defining moment for me. Once I knew I was going to stop chemo and all the drugs, I knew withdrawal was inevitable. WIth that being said, I started the Infared sauna at that time. I did the started package, 7 days in a row for 40 minutes at 140 degrees. Wow! I NEVER EVER had withdrawal from the pain, anxiety or depression meds I had been on for over 3 years.
5. I am a vegetarian. No meat for me.
6. Smoothies when you can. Best with dark green produce (Kale, Collard greens)
8. Stay Positive.
9. I drink Ice Green Tea every day with NO SUGAR.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Have a beautiful week.
Stay Safe and Healthy!